Intec are currently looking to increase the size of its Professional Services Team in both Development and System Administration Consultancy.
The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of IBM Domino based (Notes Client and Web) Application Development and / or Administration from requirements gathering to solution delivery. This along with excellent interpersonal skills will be key to the success of the candidate.
Development Technical requirements:
- The successful candidate will be Customer facing with the ability to engage in Technical Pre-Sales Meetings with potential new and existing customers.
- Exposure to other IBM products including LEI, WAS, DB2 would be a distinct advantage.
- Exposure to Eclipse, MS Office Integration, VB/VBA, SQL would also be advantageous.
- Experience of Domino Administration would be desirable.
Administration Technical requirements:
- Experience of Domino Administration to Domino v9 and latest Feature Pack.
- Experience of Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Networking.
- Server Configuration
- Firewall Configuration
All experience would expect to be supported by the appropriate IBM Certification.
- A highly motivated and flexible individual with initiative when working as part of a team or independently on a project.
- You should have good problem resolution skills.
- Develop Domino Solutions from Identified Business requirements.
- You should be a good communicator (spoken and written), able to produce high quality work and documentation.
- You should be comfortable when customer facing and be able to interact with contacts at all levels of a business.
- Car owner with current full driving license.
Please submit your CV with your accompanying application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agency applications please.