IBM Lotus Notes/Domino Developer
Start Date – ASAP
Intec are one of IBM’s Premier Software Business Partners and specialise in developing leading edge Domino applications that improve organisational productivity.
We are currently looking for an experienced Lotus Notes/Domino Developer to join our dynamic IBM Lotus Team. Ideally an R8.5 Certified Application Developer or Certified Advanced Application Developer IBM accredited graduate you will be working as part of a team developing both new and proven Lotus solutions for our expanding and high profile customer base.
If you enjoy the challenge of working in the high paced environment of a successful software house, please contact us now……
- The successful candidate will be customer facing with the ability to engage in Technical Pre-Sales Meetings with potential new and existing customers.
- Exposure to other IBM Lotus products including Eclipse, LEI, WAS, DB2 would be a distinct advantage.
- Exposure to MS Office or Symphony Integration, VB/VBA, SQL or J2EE would also be advantageous.
- Experience of Domino Administration would be desirable.
- A highly motivated and flexible individual with initiative when working as part of a team or independently on a project.
- You should have good problem determination and resolution skills.
- Be proficient in developing Domino solutions from identified business requirements.
- You should be a good communicator (spoken and written), and be able to produce high quality documentation.
- You should have an enthusiasm for social business and be comfortable with contributing to social media channels.
- You should be comfortable when customer facing and be able to interact with contacts at all levels of a business.
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities. Good organisational skills.
- Car owner with current full driving license.
Competitive base salary and attractive benefits package including family private health care .
Please include your CV and a cover letter in your application to email@example.com
All applications will be responded to within 5 days of the above date whether or not the candidate will be called for interview.
No communication from Recruitment agencies please.