IBM Software Licensing
IBM Software Licensing can be a complex business. Failing to understand and respond to it can prove to be very costly to your organisation.
Even if you do receive a license renewals quote from IBM and respond directly to IBM in order to renew – you will be buying at the full SRP. As a Premier Business Partner, Intec are likely to be able to reduce these costs for you.
We can find you the best license deal appropriate to your needs and if you are new to IBM licensing, we can help you find your way through the maze.
Our Team work closely with IBM and their Distributors and have direct access to the appropriate licencing teams. Our experience and knowledge of the IBM Passport Advantage programme, enables us to find the best deal for our customers and gives us access to the best offers, bundles and packages available from IBM.
For example did you know;
- That in many cases you don’t need IBM Domino Server licensing?
- That you can purchase enterprise per user licenses that bundle a group of products together?
- That small and medium business (Up to 1000 users) are eligible for IBM Express licensing?
- That If you fail to renew your maintenance at the correct time then reinstatement will cost an additional 50% over the price of standard maintenance.
With our licensing team monitoring and tracking your Passport Advantage contract details we can help to ensure you renew on time.
However, that’s just the start. You also need reassurance that;
- The quantities stated in the renewal are still valid (they may need to be adjusted up or down)
- The products stated in the renewal are still the most appropriate for you
- There are no CEO* bundles or IBM Express** promotions that would provide a more cost effective solution
- Your Business Partner is working to give you the best price possible
Intec have proven experience of doing precisely this.
If you would like to know more about IBM Software Licensing, request a call back here;
*CEO (Complete Enterprise Option) is a license offering from IBM which allows customers to acquire groups of products to be deployed across an enterprise on a per user basis and often provides a more cost effective option
**IBM Express Advantage provides small and medium businesses with expert IT solutions and lower IT costs, and does so by removing some of the high end scalability but including the full functionality of the standard solution