TLCC XPages Training
Our Business Partner, TLCC, was the first to offer a comprehensive course on XPages. Now, TLCC offers a complete line of XPages training courses to make you an expert. All TLCC courses include many demonstrations and activities you will do “live” in Domino Designer.
No simulations or videos are used.
You will get hands-on experience building XPages while learning at your own pace in your own home and/or office.
Need help? An expert TLCC instructor is a click away via an integrated course discussion database. TLCC also offers XPages courses in an Instructor Led On-line format too!
The current XPages courses are:
FREE COURSE – Introduction to XPages DevelopmentClick here to register and try a free demo course!
Take this course before taking any of the XPages development courses. The course covers:
- The String, Array and Regular Expression Objects
There are many demonstrations and activities you do right in Domino Designer. An expert instructor is a click away if you need help.
Developing XPages using Domino Designer 8.5 takes a deep dive into XPage development including:
- All of the XPages controls
- XPages events
- The various programming options including the @Functions and the Domino Object Model
- How Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used in XPages and Themes
Also, advanced techniques such as:
- Combining a view and a document on the same page
- Doing “joins” of data from different views
- How to use multiple data sources on XPages
- Integrating Java and web services
See what one student said:
The course is wonderful!!! It covers information I had never come across in all the blogs and tutorials and help files. And the way it was presented, with the demos and activities was perfect!
XPages 2 Development for Notes and Domino 8.5 covers:
- XPages architecture and events
- Specific uses for Custom Controls
- How to use Dojo to add Web 2.0 features
- Creating different types of charts and graphs using Domino data
- The OneUI theme
- Displaying reports using the Dojo DataGrid widget
- Creating “XAgents” to output Domino data in XML and JSON data formats
- Using XML and relational data as data sources
- Creating a great user interface with Dojo dialog boxes
- Allow users to expand and collapse all categories in a view
- How to use third party CSS frameworks like Blueprint on your XPages
- Fix display issues with categories in a View Control
- Return the user back to the correct starting view page from where they opened a document
- Localizing your XPages for different languages
- Plus, many more topics to enhance your XPages skills!
Register, learn more and sign up to the XPages Development course here!